Sunday, January 25, 2009

30 things...

Harrison helped James slide out of the depression he faced at turned 30 by writing down 30 things he loved about his dad. It was the best gift James ever recieved and some of the things are rather funny. For example:
- I love that he pretends to be C3PO
- He talks in funny voices, like the governator
- He pays me (an allowance)
- He played coach for his baseball team
- He grills BBQ
- He only spends money on what he needs, not what he wants
- He buys me what I want

So, it was, as requested, a very low-key birthday. We had dinner at BJ's and banana bread for his birthday cake. He's trying to avoid thinking about being in his 30's, so I won't make a big deal of it.

Afterall, apparently, the 30's are the new 20's. (oh so he says...)

0 comments: