Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Singing in the Shower

As I'm checking the blogs of my family and friends, Harrison is in the next room over taking a shower. Actually, "taking" a shower is a bit of an understatement- lately everything this kid has done, he's done with some extra "umph". Like right now, he's completely belting out this opera at the top of his lungs and he's making up his own words as he goes along.

Oh....he's about to walk around the corner still singing and he doesn't know I'm hear listening....wait for it....

(he's singing "frosty the snow man" as he hangs up his towel...)

HHHHAAAA, he just saw me! Oh, his eyes almost popped out of his head, that was too funny. He had no idea anyone was listening to him sing opera in the shower. I've got to record him doing that, before his voice can't go that high anymore!
And one last thing- the other day he asked James the following question (I almost started crying!):

Harrison: "Dad"
James: "yeah bud"
Harrison: "Can you teach me everything you know?"

It was a humbling moment for me. That's such a huge responsibilty, isnt it?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great experience. Enjoy those "precious moments"! You guys are awesome parents and Harrison is very fortunate. Can't wait to see you soon!