It literally seems like it was just a few months ago that we walked Harrison into the first day of Kindergarten. And now, he just reached the 1/2 way mark of 3rd grade!
And to top it off this was one of his 30 math problems for homework: 89 divided by 9 equals ---. Yeah, and he had the answer in about 4 seconds. Unbelievable! And he knows that it's a square number. What?! It's that algebra or something much more complicated than 3rd grade?! It's not only getting more academically challenging, but Harrison is also becoming more socially aware. One of his projects this week is to put together a posterboard that's all about himself. He was mortified when he found out about the project and did not want to do it. He said he would be just too embarrassing. Well, I suggested that I could put the poster together, but the photos I would use would probably be a lot more embarrassing then anything he would make. So, I got him to choose a few snapshots of himself to print out and post on this poster. Here is Harrison's self-definition, in a few photos from over the years:
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
A Whole New World
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment