Wow am I glad the weekend is almost here!? What a week- it's hard getting back into the swing of things after such a busy holiday season. It's nice to be back at my desk and have work to do- but it was a bit overwhelming catching up on everything I missed over the holidays.
Not only did I have that to deal with- but James and I have been feverishly trying to land jobs up in the Sacramento area. Which means flying up to interviews at the last minute, holding phone interviews on our cell phones and searching for homes in between everything else! But, keep your fingers crossed for us- with any luck will be up there by March 1st! The main reason for the move to Sacramento is that James has always wanted to become involved in politics and legislation. The jobs he is interviewing for are with the various state departments, lobbying or legislating issues and such. I'm just looking for a plain-old private sector litigation job. And I'm hopping to gain enough experience doing that to be able to become a law school professor eventually. Not to mention take a few years off to have little ones. It's a busy life and we are loving it!
Hope everyone had a great week and is rooting for the Chargers this weekend against the Colts!! Go Bolts!
Friday, January 11, 2008
TGIF and go Chargers!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment