Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun with the Photo Booth at Mom's house

Haha. Last night we discovered the "photo booth" on my mom's Mac computer. It was so much fun to take these very silly pictures. Check them out! I need to get a Mac- this was too much fun!

This was mirror mode, and also what we would look like if we were aliens!




Oh my gosh- We keep looking at this picture and cracking up! It was on the shrink mode and anything in the middle of the screen got really small! I should have stood in front of it to be thin!






These were done under the "colored pencil" and "comic book" settings. We really liked these ones.











These were really cool too. I like the four squares and the great bright colors. I may have these printed and framed for my office or the home for fun.









1 comments:

Matt & Brooke said...

Jess-
Cute Blog, and so fun to get updates of your cute little family. I can't believe how lame we are living so close and not getting together. I guess that's what happens when work and kiddos come along. Anyhow, let's do something soon!!!! Our blog is brownies4.blogspot.com