Well, James and I just gave notice at work and to our landlord. We will be moving to Sacramento in 2-3 weeks, depending on when we can get into a house up there! I'll be working at a civil litigation firm and James will (fingers crossed) being doing government, regulatory affairs and/or legislative work.
We are so excited for the big move and I can't wait to actually have 4 seasons! James thinks I'm going to be way too cold all the time. But we'll see. I love that you can look to the east and see the snow-capped mountains of Lake Tahoe; it's only 99 miles away. And San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Oakland (Raiders) are all close too. I think that's what James is most excited about- being able to get season tickets to the Raiders!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
It's official! Sacramento: here we come!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhhh- Congratulations, but we NEED to do lunch or something before you go! We come to UTC from time to time, so let me know if you want to meet and we'll be there!
Congratulations Jessica. Keep in touch. Grandma Allen.
Wish you were here. You would love all of the rain, wind, sunshine and waterfalls. No sun tans yet!!!! Three more days left. We're going to find a tanning booth before we come home so we look like we've been in Hawaii. Grandmas are going to bed now!
WOW - That's big news! Congratulations! Bryan and I were thinking of taking a trip to San Fran with some friends later in the summer, it would be great to see you! I'll keep you posted. Oh, AND I'm glad you mentioned Tahoe, I'll be at Heavenly for a ski trip March 14 - 18. Lets get together!!! Congrats again!
OH NO! There's Raider's fans in the family???? They better watch out when they come to Bronco's country! :) You guys will have to take a trip to Denver and we'll go to a game! Sounds like a fun move for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment