The first day of spring was Opening Day for Harrison's little league team. This year they play "real baseball" with all the rules of the minor leagues, stealing bases, etc. It's complicated but Harrison is getting right in and doing his best. He had a great save at 3rd plate today and has a very natural swing at bat. We can't wait to see him perform for the rest of the season. And I'm loving him in his uniform too!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Little League Opening Day
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looking good Harrison and I do like the red uniform! Have a great baseball season and I can't wait to see you in May! Have that pool ready :)
Love you, Bonnie
p.s. Give Jess a hard time about turning 30 this weekend! (Then give her a big hug!)
Post a Comment