This is one of those posts, where I haven't actually done anything yet, but I'm hoping that if I post about my goals, then I may actually be motivated enough to follow through.
To finish up the decorating of the nursery, I've been searching the blogosphere for some inspiration and have these two cute little items that seem simple, cheap but incredibly adorable for my baby girl's room. Check out the inspiration and then check back in the next few months to see if I followed through on my goals!
First, the butterfly collage or it can be done in a shadow box using pearl pins to hold the punches in place, rather than the foam dots used in this one.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Some inspiration
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jessica.. what cute ideas you have for little Cassidy.. She will have pictures of her room in "babies R US stores...Enjoy..grandma emma
You know, crafting can be more fun when done with company. Since we're too far away to get together, maybe we can have a virtual craft day!
Post a Comment