My mom has accused me of "being quiet" for the past few weeks- but we've really not had much going on!! So, here are som highlights of the past month or so.
Last night was Harrison's "Cross Over" to becoming a Weblos from cub scouts. He was SO excited! The senior Weblos inducted the new junior Weblos by drawing meaningful, elaborate "markings" on their faces (good thing it was with washable mark!)
And then the new Weblos walked across the bridge to recieve their new books and change from Bears to Weblos. Again, Harrison was just in pure excitement mode. Watch this video and look at his face at the very end. He couldn't be more proud of himself!
We did some spring cleaning. By the way, do you remember cleaning your room by throwing everything under the bed???!!! I certainly never did that- but that's the way Harrison cleans, if left to his own devices. So, he spent the spring-cleaning-afternoon like this:
We also headed down to Fresno for the Mother's Day weekend. We went to BBQs, parades, birthday parties, picnics, brunches, pool parties....and the only picture I ended up taking was this one, right before we left...
I guess I need to start taking more pictures! I just never had my camera on me when it would have been good to take pictures. But this weekend we are going on our annual memorial weekend campout and I promise to take and post lots of pictures when we get back. We'll also heading to San Diego in a few weeks and I'm sure we'll have pictures from there also.


1 comments:
I love the picture of Harrison under the bed! That cracks me up.
Have fun on your camping trip! I hope the weather agrees with you this weekend. :)
Post a Comment