Thanks to my lovely (and secure) state job- I have a 5-day weekend right now! My parents were generous enough to fly me down to San Diego, and my husband was loving enough to have me leave him alone on Valentines' Day!
I did bring my camera, and have not taken a single picture since I've been here and I leave tomorrow! But today is La Jolla and the ballet tonight- so I'll take some pictures to update my post soon.
It's really just be eating, shopping, eating, shopping- none stop since I've been here! Gotta love malls and great restaurants here in San Diego! There's no place like it.
I'll update with cute pictures soon! Happy Valentine's Day- take advantage of the love in your life!
Okay- here's the pictures I promised- La Jolla Cove was perfect! What a lovely day it was!
2 comments:
JEALOUS!!! Have fun!
Um, where was the phone call:)
Post a Comment