Monday night James called on his way home from work to see if I wanted him to stop and get a movie at Blockbuster. I said, hmm...movie might be good, but ice cream would be a whole lot better! I had in mind those fat-free skinny cow ice cream delites! What he brought home was full-on Hagendaz's Carmel Pecan ice cream! I had about two bites before I couldn't take any more. But those two bites were glorious.
For my birthday we went to Outback because they have this delicious fried ice cream birthday treat! Harrison helped blow out the candle for me!
My mom sent me this perfect quote that is hanging in my grandma's kitchen:
Life should not be a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid sideways, CHOCOLATE in one hand DIET COKE in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride."
2 comments:
I'm thinking you are officially addicted to blogging! :) that's ok, i am getting more addicted myself...this could be dangerous. it's nice to see how you guys are doing. See you soon!
Happy Late Birthday! Looks like a good celebration to me!
Post a Comment