So, I've never been to Yosemite. It's a tragedy, I know. James and I resolved to go camping in Yosemite this year. Well, they have one of those crazy reservation systems, where you have to book 5 months ahead of time, and they only take reservations one day a month- today happened to be the day they are taking reservations for 5 months from now.
It's crazy and hectic and you feel alot of pressure to get good sites on the good dates. Well, I already blew it by being late- I thought i started at 8 and it started at 7:50. So, I'm rushing through, and long story short, I get a great site for September 12th through the 16th- 5 nights! Great! I'm doing a little dance in my office celebrating my accomplishment, when all of a sudden, it hits me!
James' sister is getting married on September 13th!!! Oh man! What was I thinking?!
It's going to be one of those days, I just know it...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
OH- it's going to be one of those days!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment