Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Day 12 of the South Beach Diet

I've forced James into doing the South Beach Diet with me for the past 12 days, but we are almost through the first phase and are feeling really good! That's not to say we haven't had our weak moments- but we overcame them and haven't cheated once!

I can't believe I haven't had a carb in almost 2 weeks! Unbelievable! I feel great and think I've lost some weight. We didn't start out on the scale because we don't really care about the lbs we are loosing. My goal is to fit into my Seven jeans once again- I haven't tried them on yet. I'm going to do 2 more weeks on the second phase of the diet to see how close I get.

Anyway, just thought I'd share our small, but significant victory during the past 12 days!

0 comments: