Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Ultimate Peep Show


I have to admit, I stole this off my counsin, Aly's blog because I thought it was too cute- I couldn't resist! How funny is it with the yellow chicks "lounging." Very creative!
Anyway, just wanted to say: 24 MORE HOURS UNTIL HARRISON AND MY MOM GET HERE! And I can't wait- can you tell how excited I am!?
My mom is flying with Harrison up here and will be spending a few days with us. Neither of them have been up to Sacramento yet, so it will be great to show them both around. I'm trying to get work done so that I can take some long lunches next week to visit with them during the day. We'll see how that goes- I guess blogging doesn't give me much of a chance to get work done, but it's a stress relief, and thus a necessary part of my life!
Since Harrison won't be with us on the actual Easter Sunday, I'll be making the easter ham and dinner this weekend. I've never done a ham before, but I can't imagine that it's that hard. So wish me luck! And if anyone has a killer scalloped potatoe (aka "funeral potatoes") please let me know!

2 comments:

Matt & Brooke said...

That's seriously funny!!! Have fun this weekend and good luck with the ham- i've never attempted large meats:)

Blythe said...

Hey Jessica! I saw the link to your blog on Brooke's page and I thought I'd say hi. You look so happy! I'm glad to see that you're doing so well.