Friday, March 7, 2008

Tennis: the new hobby

Grandma Allen would be proud! James and I have started playing tennis! Even as I write this blog, my right wrist and elbow are so sore from our first nights game. We have some tennis courts just across the street from our house up here in Sacramento. I've played somewhat when I was younger- even went to tennis camp during the summer. But its been a very long time...We tried playing a real game, but since neither of us are very good we decided just to hit it back and forth and practice our swings for the first night.

We told Harrison about the new tennis rackets we bought- and he was very excited. He asked for his own, and ofcourse we've got one for him. He really loves trying new sports, and I really admire that about him. He loves to play golf with us, and has probably grown out of the set of golf clubs we got for him 2 years ago. He also loves playing catch with Dad and basketball also. I think he's got a great athletic talent and I can't wait to see what he'll do with it in junior high and high school.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessica and James on starting to play tennis. Grandmas going to take you on the next time we meet so you better better be warmed up. Love your house.
Love Grandma