Friday, November 19, 2010

This makes me nervous.....

We are having our family pictures taken tomorrow.  The first family picture we've had taken since Cassidy was born.  I was dreading it because I hate my hair right now, but I haven't had time to go get it cut and styled, so I was already not looking forward to it.  And now this...
Cassidy has decided to start crunching her nose up when she smiles and laughs now.  The result:

I swear to you that she is not screaming bloody murder, no matter what it looks like.  She really is smiling and laughing in this photo. So, now I'm not only going to have my bad hair memorialized, but Cassidy is going to be screaming about it in the family photo tomorrow.  (Assuming that she'll smile for the stranger taking the photo...)

1 comments:

Kate said...

Have fun with it!! What are you wearing??? We can take some at Christmas too! :) can't wait to see them.