
A few weeks ago we took a drive up to a small village in the foothills of Lake Tahoe- Apple Hill. For those of you from San Diego, we were expecting something like Julian. We were hungry for some apple pie a la mode and we sure got some! We each choose a different type of pie- James got the Buttermilk Ol'Fashion Apple, I had the cherry-apple and Harrison chose the winner by picking the Pumpkin Apple pie!! This was so good. We kept stealing bites of his pie while he was busy chowing down on it! That's James' hand sneaking in while I distract Harrison by taking his picture! :)

We walked around with our warm apple cider and once the sugar rush from the pie ran out, we got apple donuts! Delicious! The weather was still warm, but autumn was all around us. We also discovered Christmas Tree Farms were you can cut down your own tree- we'll head back up there in a few weeks.
It's so different to live by the mountains instead of the beach. We have a fall season here and I LOVE it!
1 comments:
Sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment