You are making me homesick! I just need a beach right about now!!! I am so glad you were able to get away and enjoy a wonderful vacation...you lucky girl!!!
hey! i don't see your slideshow yet!! :) send me any pics you have that you think we may want...we got ours up as well if you haven't checked them yet. have a great day and we are bummed to miss you guys for thanksgiving!!
6 comments:
You are making me homesick! I just need a beach right about now!!! I am so glad you were able to get away and enjoy a wonderful vacation...you lucky girl!!!
Oh, I am so jealous! Did I mention that it is supposed to snow tonight? Cancun is beautiful. You lucky girl!!!!
I'm so glad that you were able to go! It sounds like a fun trip and I wish I could've been there!
We love the pool picture!! We had such a great time - we had so much fun seeing everyone!!
hey! i don't see your slideshow yet!! :) send me any pics you have that you think we may want...we got ours up as well if you haven't checked them yet. have a great day and we are bummed to miss you guys for thanksgiving!!
Looks like a fun trip!!!!
Post a Comment