Sunday, May 4, 2008

I finally did it- I got bangs!


Here's the new haircut. I'm loving it so far!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!

amber said...

The bangs rock! They are totally you!!! You fit the "california girl" to a tee!!!!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

HI JESSICA!! I am so glad you commented on my blog, it is fun to reconnect with old friends and catch up by reading fun blogs. You look so happy and beautiful (cute bangs!) and it's good to see some pictures of your family. Everybody looks great and your son is such a cutie! Sorry, it took me so long to comment, I haven't been on the computer a lot lately. Hope it's okay if I check back to see what you're up to! Lot's of blessings to your family and hi to your mom, dad and brothers! Please tell Josh hi for me!