This weekend we are heading down to Shaver Lake in the Sierra Nevada's and it's going to be cold! I don't do well in cold. So, I'm going to have to re-pack my clothes- no more tank tops and shorts! The high is suppose to be 48 for the weekend and it may rain on us. But we are keeping our fingers crossed and at least we'll get to spend some time with Harrison. We are so excited to see him; it's been 6 weeks! So, everyone, keep your fingers crossed for it not to rain so we can get some kayaking, mountain biking and fishing in this weekend.
Hope everyone enjoys this Memorial Day Weekend!

3 comments:
Good luck with the weather! I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter what. It looks like a really beautiful place, so enjoy the kayaking and hiking! Don't forget the long underwear. :o)
Cute bangs Jess! and have fun camping too!
That cold does not sound fun! I am a fair weather camper myself....hope you stay warm and have fun!
Post a Comment