Thursday, April 21, 2011

For mom...

I wish I could say I have a good excuse for flaking on the blog, but really...it's just very time consuming and when you are chasing after a 10 year old on spring break, a 1 year old crawling frantically towards (and up) the stairs, working a fulltime job and managing a household- it gets a little bit busy. and exhausting. And at the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is talk to the anonymous internet about everything that is going on.

But.
Today was a good day.  Harrison is stir-crazy with cabin fever (rain during spring break).   Cassidy has another  cold and is refusing to rest.  And all the crazies came out of the wood work and found my office phone number to call. 
But, it was still a good day.
So, let the photo sharing beginning.

Harrison and James preparing for the Scout Camp O'Ree

Saying goodbye for the weekend...again...for the 50th time so far this year. Will we ever get a weekend when we are home at the same time?

I just love their scout uniforms. So handsome.

Working on a project at the Scout Camp.

Cassidy's not so sure about the whole "grass thing."

Cassidy's first trip to San Francisco. Of course we stopped for the Salty Carmel Hot Chocolate at Ghiradelli Square.

It was SUCH a beautiful day on the bay filled with clam chowder, sweet chocolate and fresh crabcakes.

2 comments:

Ted and Bonnie said...

OK OK, thanks for the update! I need my Harrison/Cassidy fix every so often :) I'm like an addict :)

The day in San Francisco looked so relaxing and sunny! I'm glad you were able to get away for the day. Those scout uniforms sure bring back a lot of memories :)

Can't wait to see everyone for Cassidy's first birthday!

Love you guys,
Mom

Jenn Park said...

So fun! You guys are toooooo beautiful!