Sunday, February 14, 2010

Harrison's Valentine's Party

We've been having a very fun weekend so far and we still have tomorrow off!  We had Harrison's Valentine's party, went to see Percy Jackson because Harrison LOVES the books and then had birthday parties, video games, play dates and nursery painting all to do!
Here are some pictures from the party. There was a contest to see who could decorate their valentine's mailbox the best.  Harrison's is the mailbox but the winner was the girl who made a swimming pool out of her box! So cute:

And here are my beautiful Valentine's roses from my boys.  It's actually a small rose bush that I can (attempt) to plant in the garden in a few weeks.
We are painting the nursery, so I'll update with photos of that when it's all finished.  I thought I had choosen really nice, soft pink hues. But no...this nursery is PINK! You'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For someone who didn't want anything to do with PINK a few years ago you sure had a change of heart :) It's going to be your new favorite color until she's old enough to choose her own clothes! So, enjoy it now. PINK is so FUN! Love you guys, Mom

Anonymous said...

Harrison, awesome mailbox. I think you should have won the contest! Did you get any "special" valentines?
Good idea with the pink rose bush gift for valentines day. Rose bushes are near and dear to our family. Jessica, just give Grandma Emma a call for advice :) I somehow missed the "green thumb" gene.
Have a good week,
Bonnie