Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Update


We did manage to get the crib all set up and assembled in the nursery. The next major project- painting. We'll tackle that project next month and I'm so excited to get rid of these brown, brown walls in there. I'll update when we do that with before and after picture. And lastly, here's my 6 -month prego picture! Huge growth spurt between 5 and 6 months, right?


This is the yummy, yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and pecans- I'll post the recipe soon. I got it from my SIL and it was an instant family favorite and will be using this recipe for many years to come! It was super delicious!


We took a trip to Fresno to visit with James sister and her twin girls, Haliegh and Alexis. The girls had their Rainbow Initiation that morning and then we all went out to lunch for Megan's birthday. These girls love their big brother/cousin Harrison. How cute is her in the sweater and polo, by the way?

Max fell asleep in the car on the way home from Fresno with his face smashed between the seat and the center console. I have no idea how he was able to sleep in this position, but sure enough, he started snoring so loud. I had to snap a picture because it was just too funny.


Then this past weekend, we had Harrison's Pinewood Derby. He cut the car, sanded the car and painted the car all by himself- with some help from James. We had so much fun racing the car all Saturday morning. He didn't win any big prizes, but his car was awarded "Most Futuristic Looking" which was awesome!

0 comments: