Mom and Dad are in town for a few days for a visit before the holidays. I'm so happy that they were able to visit us and we were able to do so many things. We took a long drive up to North Lake Tahoe for the day and had a great lunch in the beautiful autumn leaves. We celebrated Harrison's birthday, again, with pizza, arcade games, presents and brownies. And we took our 2nd Annual trip to Apple Hill and ate peach cobler, berry cobler, apple donuts, apple cider, carmels apples and fresh vanilla ice cream. Somehow we managed to leave Apple Hill without eating any apple pie. Can't wait to go back next year - delicious!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a great trip! Thanks for your hospitality and great home cooking. Next year, apple cobbler instead of berry! Or, one of each! You have a great life up there and we really enjoyed our trip. Love you all, Dad and Mom
Cute photos! I love fall. Man, I could use some berry cobbler right now...YUM!
Post a Comment