
Last weekend we took the cub scouts to Folsom Lake to get their aquatics badge. It was SO fun. We had never been to Folsom Lake before, even though its only about 25 minutes away. We are excited to take our kayak back there next summer and campout there later this year. Here are some pictures of Harrison and the boys. They had to swim, dive, rescue each other and kayak around. There were a few "accidental" flips in the middle of the lake and the boys had to go and flip the kayak back over and help their friend back into his kayak. Afterward, they were able to play on this huge inflatable trampoline and a floating rock-climbing wall. I soooo wished I was a scout the whole time.
2 comments:
I love that you guys are so involved in Scouts. You must be the coolest parents!
Harrison, you are getting so tall. I'm glad you are having fun with the scouts and your new puppy. Ted and I can't wait to see you in October.
Love you guys, Bonnie
Post a Comment