Thoughts? Praise? Criticism of Breaking Dawn?
Think there's gonna be a fifth one?! I can definitely see it!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I finished it too!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~~2011~~
Thoughts? Praise? Criticism of Breaking Dawn?
Think there's gonna be a fifth one?! I can definitely see it!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 7:14 PM
5 comments:
I finished it last night, and kinda wished I hadn't. She can do better work than that - and she has (the first 3!). Did her editor get completely cut out of the picture? Did you notice that she managed to render her other books completely pointless after the first 100 pages? I though it was supposed to be a series about a forbidden love, as well as completely sexless!
Yeah, there'll be more - she already has one planned. They just won't be from Bella's perspective.
I liked it - I have to admit i was a little disappointed....but at least she ended up with Edward! It was a good twist, just not one that I was expecting.
It was very different from what I expected but, I liked it.
I liked the book. I don't think it was my favorite one but it was certainly worth reading! I liked it!
I liked it...the first one is still my favorite. I'm sure it was more exciting to the intended reader age. It's the conclusion of the Twilight series, but who knows what she'll do next! :P
Post a Comment