
With San Francisco. We spent Friday watching the Dodgers beat the Giants, then wandered around the city, watching street performers until the fireworks went off over the water at the Embarcadero. It was a great day and one I didn't think could easily be matched. But Saturday gave it some competition. We had breakfast at the beach- yes it does exist! I saw the pacific ocean for the first time in a long time. Then we traveled up to Napa Valley, had a very delicious, and high calorie lunch- thanks to the battered, garlic fries! And then went wine tasting at Sawyer and St. Supery. Delicious! Here are a few pics from our adventures!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
I'm having a love affair...
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Now I'm wondering where I can get some of those battered garlic fries you were talking about.
Wow! Sounds like an awesome weekend! I'm with Blythe...I want some of those fries!!! :D
Post a Comment