So, we discover something wonderful this weekend! It's a self-serve frozen yogurt and toppings place! I've never heard of such a thing until we spotted it on Friday night. I can't describe how much joy it brought to me! You serve your self the frozen yogurt and then walk along the toppings bar, loading anything and everything onto your yogurt! It was absolutely fabulous- AND not sooo bad for. (Compared to Cold Stone- at least, that's what I keep telling myself!)
I had a swirl yogurt with brownies, chocolate covered pretzels, hot fudge and marshmallow on top! I haven't had too much sugar lately, so it was so great to gorge myself on it.
Then I went over to my friend Brooke's website and saw that she has discovered this also! Oh--- I love the summer time!
We felt so guilty afterwards that on Saturday morning we woke up early and headed out for a day of kayaking. We loaded the kayak on the truck and headed for the river. We had a great time, went for about a 3 mile trip and had to fight the wind and currents on the way back. It was so great to be splashing around in water though; it made me so happy just to be outdoors in perfect weather with James. We had a great weekend! Hope you all did too!
(Oh- no pictures of the kayaking, because the batteries in my camera were dead! There's always next time).
Monday, June 2, 2008
My new FAVORITE place!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds wonderful! Ahhh, life in California. We've been bad about letting the heat keep us in, so thanks for the inspiration! We're looking forward to camping this weekend. Isn't it great to be out with the guys? Hubba hubba :) Em
what is the name of the place? i am going to see if there are others...
I think it's Heaven'ly Yogurt- and heavenly it is! Love it! And the kids would love it also!
Where is it? We're coming to SD in the next couple months. That would be a great place to indulge!
Post a Comment