Harrison cracks me up almost every day. He has such a good sense of humor. His latest thing has been playing around with accents. He'll say a funny line from a movie, but in about 5 different accents. I told him that was a great talent and maybe he should think about acting. His response: "I just hear the accent and know how to do it. I'm a natural."
I think he got this from James, who is always doing funny voices as well.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Harrison and his talent for accents!
Posted by Jessica Snyder at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Jessica! Welcome to the blog family!!! It's so fun to be able to see what everyone is doing! Harrison is Carter's age (my oldest) - its a fun age! we will have to hook them up sometime!
love,
Amber (olsen) Lamb
Post a Comment